DAY – 1(Reach Manali) –
• On reaching manali where you will be meeting a representative we will help you get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
• After check-in, get some rest before going out exploring the beautiful city of Manali.
• We will first visit the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as the heart of Manali and is located amidst the beautiful Deodar trees.
• We will then proceed to visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple to feel the spiritual aura.
• Surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, the Tibetan Monastery is a famous sight that you will visit.
• In the evening, we will go for a shopping spree and take a walk on the bustling Mall Road.
• We will return back to the hotel for dinner.
• Overnight stay in Manali.
DAY – 2 (Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Witness Spellbinding Views of Geypan Peaks)
• Wake up early in the morning and enjoy a wholesome breakfast after which we will head to the green and misty high mountains of Rohtang Pass.
• At Rohtang Pass, we can opt to participate in adventure activities like Skiing, Snow Mobile Ride, Snow Tube Ride at an extra cost.
• En route to Rohtang pass, we will pass through the small village of Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint, Rahala Waterfalls and a shanty town of Marhi with roadside restaurants.
• Pose along gleefully with each other as these spots provide the perfect photo opportunity due to the beauty that abounds.
• After a scenic ride through high passes, we will return back to the hotel for a delicious dinner.
• Overnight stay in Manali.
DAY – 3 (Excursion to Solang Valley | A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventure Enthusiasts)
• Wake up and treat your taste buds with a yummy breakfast.
• Today we will be heading out for our Solang Valley tour which is sometimes also called “Snow Valley” and is a haven for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers.
• The valley hosts various winter adventure sports and is admired for its beauty.
• This mesmerizing snow valley offers some adventure activities such as snowboarding, paragliding and zorbing to try your hands on.
• After a day full of thrill and excitement, return back to the hotel.
• Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
DAY – 4 (Travel to Kullu & Manikaran and Departure | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories)
• The day starts early as we will wake up and just after breakfast will start travelling towards the beautiful town of Kullu that is often referred to as “Beautiful Valley of Gods”.
• Experience the vast and majestic hills covered in snow that’ll give a jaw-dropping view along with sparkling rivers that flow beside you.
• After spending some time in the beautiful Kullu valley creating snowman and rafting through the icy waters we will be heading towards Manikaran.
• Manikaran, situated in the beautiful Parvati valley, is an important site for Sikhs and is famous for the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the hot water springs.
• Refresh yourself as we take a dip in the hot spring that is believed to have many medicinal benefits and will rejuvenate your body and soul.
• We will then proceed to the Bhuntar Bus Stand and pass through the scenic routes cut out from the edges of the mountains.
• If there is some time, take a short stopover at Kasol where you can shop for amazing handicrafts.
• In the evening, reach Bhuntar from where we can proceed for a safe journey back home with lots of memories.
BE HOME WITH LOTS OF MEMORIES