The Golden Triangle refers to the cities of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur which when located on the map of India form the shape of a virtual triangle. Embark on a wonderful journey to explore the capital city of Delhi, to witness the wonder of the world, Taj Mahal at Agra and admire the pink city of Jaipur!
Our 5 Nights’ Itinerary helps you enjoy the sights, have a taste of the local food, shop to your heart’s desire and experience the olden glory of India.
DAY -1 (REST DAY)
• Welcome to Delhi, the capital city of India. Our representative will greet and assist you transfer you to the designated hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel. Reposeful overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
DAY – 2 (EXPLORING DELHI)
• As soon as you are done with breakfast, we will leave for a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi
• The sightseeing tour will include places like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat in Old Delhi and palatial Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb in New Delhi.
• The contrast that you will observe in Old and New Delhi will be amazing as one represents Mughal India and other British India respectively.
• Later in the evening, return to the hotel after enjoying the sightseeing tour of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
DAY – 3 (EXPLORING AGRA)
• Our officials will assist you in checking out from the hotel after which we will be driven to Agra, the erstwhile capital of Mughal dynasty.
• On arrival, we will help you check in at the pre-booked hotel. After relaxing for some time, you will be taken out for a brief sightseeing tour of Agra which will include places like Itmad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb, Agra Fort and Taj Mahal.
• Witnessing sunset scene at the Taj Mahal will be a complete treat for the eyes. Taj is an icon of love. The view at sunset is truly a surreal experience.
• Get back to your hotel for the night.
DAY – 4(AGRA TO JAIPUR)
• Via road, we travel to the capital city of Rajasthan i.e. Jaipur. Enroute there will be a stopover at Fatehpur Sikri which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• This place was developed as a planned city by the Mughal dynasty but due to the failure of water supply it had to be deserted.
• The most striking feature here will be Buland Darwaza which is the largest gateway in the world.
• On arrival at Jaipur, we check in to a hotel.
DAY -5 (EXPLORING JAIPUR)
• This day is spent excursing the pink city. Starting with the Amber Fort which is situated on a hill (reached by a majestic elephant ride), we discover several beautiful monuments and palaces of Jaipur such as City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar etc. Later we visit Panna Meena ka Kund
• In the evening witness a beautiful Sound & Light Show at Amer fort. Experience the city of Jaipur by night-driving past all illuminated monuments.
HAVE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AND CREATE UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES