• This Goa itinerary for 5 days, 4 nights will take you through North Goa and South Goa.
• Be it sightseeing tours, adventure activities, luxury accommodations, temples, or shopping, this itinerary covers it all and delivers an unforgettable holiday experience for the tourists.
• Once we arrive at Goa, we will take a cab and get transferred to our hotel and complete the check-in formalities. Also, make sure we take enough rest and enjoy the hotel ambience.
• We will spend the first day of your Goa holiday leisurely. We will go out and explore the nightlife of Goa and rest in the sandy beaches. We will enjoy the atmosphere and use this time to click some Instagram worthy images.
• After an entertaining day, come back to the hotel and rest for the night.
DAY– 2(Explore North Goa)
• The second day will take us for a dolphin sightseeing tour.
• Exciting, huh? Interestingly, we will watch the dolphins doing a somersault on the waves of the Arabian Sea.
• After experiencing the stunning dolphin sightseeing tour, we will come back to the hotel and have our breakfast.
• Relax for some time and get ready for an amazing North Goa sightseeing tour. We can visit Aguada Fort, Calangute Beach, Calangute Annexe, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach.
• In addition, we can also try some water sports such as yachting, windsurfing, and parasailing for a thrilling experience. After enjoying your Day 2 in Goa, return back to the hotel and have a sound sleep.
DAY-3 (Explore South Goa)
• We will start our day 3 with a delicious breakfast and move towards South Goa for sightseeing.
• We will be visiting places such as Shri Shantadurga Temple, Shri Manguesh Temple, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
• We will seek blessings from these places and admire the stunning architecture.
• We can also pay a visit to the Goa State Museum which houses 8,000 artefacts on display. Interestingly, you will find sculptures, contemporary and Christian arts, and many more.
• After exploring all these places, you can return back to the hotel and fill your stomach with a lovely Goan dish and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day – 4 (Leisure Day)
• Day 4 is a leisure day for us. We can roam around the streets and get to know the culture of the people, start your shopping scenes, enjoy the mouthwatering dishes, and chill in the beach.
• All we need to do is to enjoy our Day 4 to the fullest. Also, make sure we pack our bags and keep it ready as tomorrow you will be departing from Goa.
DAY – 5 (A Bid to Goa)
• This Goa itinerary for 4 nights 5 days finally comes to an end. We will have a delicious breakfast and complete the check-out formalities.
• We will proceed to the airport or railway station to return to our home destination.
DEPART FROM GOA WITH LOVELY MEMORIES!